Memphis vs. Arizona Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 18
Saturday's game at Imperial Arena has the Arizona Wildcats (4-0) matching up with the Memphis Tigers (1-2) at 2:30 PM ET (on November 18). Our computer prediction projects a one-sided 78-60 win, heavily favoring Arizona.
The Tigers head into this game on the heels of an 84-74 loss to Tennessee on Monday.
Memphis vs. Arizona Game Info
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 2:30 PM ET
- Where: Imperial Arena in Nassau, Bahamas
Memphis vs. Arizona Score Prediction
- Prediction: Arizona 78, Memphis 60
Other AAC Predictions
- Colorado vs SMU
- North Florida vs South Florida
- North Texas vs Southern Illinois
- UTSA vs UT Arlington
- Saint Mary's (CA) vs Rice
- UAB vs Eastern Kentucky
- Tulane vs Mercer
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Memphis Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Tigers' +205 scoring differential last season (outscoring opponents by 6.2 points per game) was a result of putting up 67.4 points per game (135th in college basketball) while allowing 61.2 per contest (88th in college basketball).
- With 62.8 points per game in AAC action, Memphis put up 4.6 fewer points per game in conference games compared to its season average (67.4 PPG).
- The Tigers averaged 70.3 points per game in home games last season, compared to 67.3 points per game on the road, a difference of three points per contest.
- Memphis surrendered 59.3 points per game when playing at home last year, compared to 62.6 on the road.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.