Middle Tennessee vs. Michigan Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 18
Saturday's game at Imperial Arena has the Michigan Wolverines (2-0) taking on the Middle Tennessee Raiders (2-1) at 5:00 PM ET (on November 18). Our computer prediction projects a close 66-64 win for Michigan, so it should be a tight matchup.
In their last outing on Sunday, the Raiders suffered a 65-60 loss to Princeton.
Middle Tennessee vs. Michigan Game Info
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 5:00 PM ET
- Where: Imperial Arena in Nassau, Bahamas
Middle Tennessee vs. Michigan Score Prediction
- Prediction: Michigan 65, Middle Tennessee 64
Other CUSA Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Middle Tennessee Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Raiders put up 73.4 points per game (44th in college basketball) last season while allowing 57.4 per contest (28th in college basketball). They had a +528 scoring differential and outscored opponents by 16.0 points per game.
- Middle Tennessee scored 73.6 points per game last season in conference matchups, which was 0.2 more points per game than its overall average (73.4).
- The Raiders put up 73.8 points per game in home games last year. On the road, they averaged 73.1 points per contest.
- Middle Tennessee gave up 52.5 points per game last season when playing at home, which was 6.5 fewer points than it allowed in away games (59).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.