Middle Tennessee vs. UTEP: Promo Codes, Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits – November 18
Oddsmakers give the Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders (3-7) the edge when they host the UTEP Miners (3-7) on Saturday, November 18, 2023 in a matchup between CUSA rivals at Johnny "Red" Floyd Stadium. Middle Tennessee is favored by 7.5 points. The over/under is set at 47.5 points for the contest.
From an offensive standpoint, Middle Tennessee ranks 63rd in the FBS with 392.4 yards per game. Meanwhile, its defense ranks 102nd in total defense (401 yards allowed per contest). UTEP's offense has been a bottom-25 unit this season, generating 18.1 points per game, which ranks eighth-worst in the FBS. On the defensive side of the ball, it ranks 69th with 26.6 points surrendered per contest.
Watch live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Middle Tennessee vs. UTEP Game Info
- Game Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Game Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Location: Murfreesboro, Tennessee
- Venue: Johnny "Red" Floyd Stadium
- TV Channel: ESPN+
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Looking to place a bet on Middle Tennessee vs. UTEP? Head to BetMGM using our link to unlock a new user bonus!
Middle Tennessee Recent Performance
- The Blue Raiders have been a bottom-25 offense over their last three contests, producing 400.3 total yards per game during that stretch (-37-worst). They've been better on the other side of the ball, allowing 406.7 total yards per contest (98th).
- In terms of scoring offense, the Blue Raiders rank 18th-worst with 27.3 points per game over their last three contests. On the other side of the ball, they rank 66th by allowing 20.3 points per game over their last three tilts.
- Offensively, Middle Tennessee has put up 266 passing yards per game over its last three contests (53rd-ranked). Meanwhile, it has given up an average of 196.7 passing yards on defense during that time frame (101st-ranked).
- Over the previous three games, the Blue Raiders rank -33-worst in rushing offense (134.3 rushing yards per game) and -93-worst in rushing defense (210 rushing yards per game allowed).
- In their last three contests, the Blue Raiders have two wins against the spread, and are 1-2 overall.
- In Middle Tennessee's past three contests, it has hit the over once.
Week 12 CUSA Betting Trends
- Louisiana Tech vs Jacksonville State
- Florida International vs Arkansas
- Louisiana Tech vs Jacksonville State
- UMass vs Liberty
Middle Tennessee Betting Records & Stats
- Middle Tennessee has posted a 4-6-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Blue Raiders have covered the spread once this season (1-1 ATS) when playing as at least 7.5-point favorites.
- Middle Tennessee games have gone over the point total on four of 10 occasions (40%).
- Middle Tennessee has been favored on the moneyline four total times this season. They've finished 2-2 in those games.
- Middle Tennessee has played as a moneyline favorite of -300 or shorter in just one game this season, which it won.
- The implied moneyline probability for this matchup gives the Blue Raiders a 75.0% chance to win.
Middle Tennessee Stats Leaders
- Nicholas Vattiato has thrown for 2,604 yards, completing 67.1% of his passes and recording 20 touchdowns and nine interceptions this season. He's also run for 307 yards (30.7 ypg) on 112 carries with two rushing touchdowns.
- Jaiden Credle has racked up 389 yards on 80 carries while finding paydirt two times as a runner.
- Elijah Metcalf's team-leading 583 yards as a receiver have come on 49 catches (out of 68 targets) with six touchdowns.
- Holden Willis has caught 35 passes for 552 yards (55.2 yards per game) and three touchdowns this year.
- Justin Olson has been the target of 59 passes and racked up 43 grabs for 450 yards, an average of 45 yards per contest. He's found the end zone one time through the air this season.
- Sam Brumfield, the team's tackle and sacks leader, has racked up 3.5 sacks, two TFL and 47 tackles.
- Tra Fluellen leads the team with three interceptions, while also recording 38 tackles and three passes defended.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.