How to Watch the Tennessee State vs. Tennessee Tech Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for November 18
The Tennessee State Tigers (6-4) play a familiar opponent when they visit the Tennessee Tech Golden Eagles (3-7) on Saturday, November 18, 2023 at Hale Stadium in an OVC clash.
Tennessee State is totaling 319.4 yards per game on offense this season (94th in the FCS), and is allowing 311.7 yards per game (32nd) on the other side of the ball. Tennessee Tech ranks 14th-worst in points per game (15.4), but it has been better on the other side of the ball, ranking 75th in the FCS with 27.8 points ceded per contest.
Here we will break down all of the details about this contest, including how to watch on ESPN+.
Tennessee State vs. Tennessee Tech Game Info
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 3:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- City: Nashville, Tennessee
- Venue: Hale Stadium
How to Watch Week 12 Games
- North Carolina vs Clemson
- Oklahoma vs BYU
- South Florida vs UTSA
- Oklahoma State vs Houston
- Rutgers vs Penn State
- Wake Forest vs Notre Dame
- Michigan vs Maryland
- SMU vs Memphis
- Illinois vs Iowa
- Louisville vs Miami (FL)
- Colorado vs Washington State
- Georgia vs Tennessee
- UCLA vs USC
- Oregon vs Arizona State
Tennessee State vs. Tennessee Tech Key Statistics
|Tennessee State||Tennessee Tech|
|319.4 (88th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||289.8 (109th)|
|311.7 (33rd)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||321.2 (41st)|
|155.7 (50th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||115.4 (98th)|
|163.7 (102nd)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||174.4 (93rd)|
|2 (78th)||Turnovers (Rank)||0 (1st)|
|1 (36th)||Takeaways (Rank)||2 (21st)|
Tennessee State Stats Leaders
- Draylen Ellis has racked up 1,006 yards (100.6 ypg) on 88-of-167 passing with six touchdowns compared to four interceptions this season. In addition, he's added 183 rushing yards (18.3 ypg) on 62 carries while scoring five touchdowns on the ground.
- Jordan Gant has 530 rushing yards on 135 carries with 10 touchdowns.
- This season, Jalen Rouse has carried the ball 90 times for 366 yards (36.6 per game) and two touchdowns.
- Dashon Davis' team-leading 371 yards as a receiver have come on 13 receptions (out of 10 targets) with two touchdowns.
- Dayron Johnson has put up a 306-yard season so far with one touchdown, hauling in 35 passes on 29 targets.
- Chevalier Brenson has a total of 258 receiving yards so far this year, grabbing 24 throws and scoring two touchdowns.
Tennessee Tech Stats Leaders
- Jordyn Potts has 948 passing yards, or 94.8 per game, so far this season. He has completed 53.5% of his passes and has collected six touchdowns with six interceptions.
- The team's top rusher, Marcus Knight, has carried the ball 104 times for 414 yards (41.4 per game) with four touchdowns.
- Justin Pegues has rushed for 355 yards on 84 carries with two touchdowns, while also catching 21 passes for 189 yards and two scores.
- Brad Clark paces his squad with 430 receiving yards on 37 catches.
- Jalal Dean has caught 23 passes and compiled 311 receiving yards (31.1 per game).
- Metrius Fleming's 24 receptions (on 41 targets) have netted him 222 yards (22.2 ypg) and three touchdowns.
Rep your team with officially licensed Tennessee State or Tennessee Tech gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.