Tyson Barrie Game Preview: Predators vs. Blackhawks - November 18
Tyson Barrie and the Nashville Predators will play the Chicago Blackhawks at 2:00 PM ET on Saturday, November 18, 2023. There are prop bets for Barrie available, and here are some stats to help you with your wagers.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Tyson Barrie vs. Blackhawks Game Info & Odds
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, NBCS-CHI, and BSSO
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: +130)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +170)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Barrie Season Stats Insights
- Barrie's plus-minus this season, in 19:25 per game on the ice, is -4.
- Barrie has yet to score a goal this year through 15 games played.
- In five of 15 games this season, Barrie has recorded a point, including two games with two or more points.
- Barrie has an assist in five of 15 games so far this season, with multiple assists in two of them.
- The implied probability that Barrie hits the over on his points over/under is 43.5%, based on the odds.
- There is a 37% chance of Barrie having more than 0.5 assists, based on the moneyline odds.
Barrie Stats vs. the Blackhawks
- On defense, the Blackhawks are giving up 49 total goals (3.5 per game) which ranks 15th in the league.
- The team's goal differential (-13) ranks 28th in the NHL.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Chicago|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.