Chattanooga vs. Tennessee Tech: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - November 19
The Chattanooga Mocs (3-0) will attempt to build on a three-game winning run when they host the Tennessee Tech Golden Eagles (1-3) at 2:00 PM ET on Sunday, November 19, 2023 at McKenzie Arena. The contest airs on ESPN+.
You will find odds, spreads, over/unders and more across multiple sportsbooks for the Chattanooga vs. Tennessee Tech matchup in this article.
Chattanooga vs. Tennessee Tech Game Info
- When: Sunday, November 19, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET
- Where: McKenzie Arena in Chattanooga, Tennessee
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Chattanooga vs. Tennessee Tech Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Check out the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup listed on different sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Chattanooga Moneyline||Tennessee Tech Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Chattanooga (-13.5)||148.5||-||-||Bet on this game at BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Chattanooga (-13.5)||148.5||-2200||+980||Bet on this game at FanDuel|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Chattanooga vs. Tennessee Tech Betting Trends (2022-23)
- Chattanooga won 14 games against the spread last season, while failing to cover 15 times.
- Last season, 14 Mocs games hit the over.
- Tennessee Tech compiled a 16-12-0 record against the spread last year.
- Last year, 19 of the Golden Eagles' games hit the over.
Chattanooga Futures Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +2000
- Chattanooga is sixth-best in college basketball in terms of its odds to win the national championship (+2000), much higher than its computer rankings (108th).
- Based on its moneyline odds, Chattanooga has a 4.8% chance of winning the national championship.
Check out all the futures bets available at BetMGM!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.