Chattanooga vs. Tennessee Tech Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 19
Sunday's contest features the Chattanooga Mocs (3-0) and the Tennessee Tech Golden Eagles (1-3) squaring off at McKenzie Arena in what is expected to be a one-sided matchup, with a projected 84-60 win for heavily favored Chattanooga according to our computer prediction. Game time is at 2:00 PM ET on November 19.
Based on our computer prediction, Chattanooga is projected to cover the point spread (13.5) against Tennessee Tech. The two teams are expected to go under the 148.5 total.
Chattanooga vs. Tennessee Tech Game Info & Odds
- Date: Sunday, November 19, 2023
- Time: 2:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Chattanooga, Tennessee
- Venue: McKenzie Arena
- Line: Chattanooga -13.5
- Point Total: 148.5
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Chattanooga vs. Tennessee Tech Score Prediction
- Prediction: Chattanooga 84, Tennessee Tech 60
Spread & Total Prediction for Chattanooga vs. Tennessee Tech
- Pick ATS: Chattanooga (-13.5)
- Pick OU: Under (148.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Chattanooga Performance Insights
- On offense, Chattanooga was the 52nd-ranked squad in the country (77.2 points per game) last season. Defensively, it was 240th (72.1 points allowed per game).
- On the glass, the Mocs were 86th in college basketball in rebounds (33.3 per game) last season. They were 155th in rebounds allowed (30.8 per game).
- Chattanooga was 35th in college basketball in assists (15.3 per game) last year.
- Beyond the arc, the Mocs were best in the nation in 3-pointers made per game at 11.4 last year. And they were 22nd-best in 3-point percentage at 37.7%.
- Last season, Chattanooga was 322nd in the nation in 3-pointers conceded (8.5 per game) and 149th in defensive 3-point percentage (33.4%).
- Last season, Chattanooga took 51.7% of its shots from beyond the arc, and 48.3% from inside it. In terms of makes, 43.1% of Chattanooga's buckets were 3-pointers, and 56.9% were 2-pointers.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.