East Tennessee State vs. Presbyterian Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 19
Sunday's contest at Templeton Physical Education Center has the Presbyterian Blue Hose (2-2) matching up with the East Tennessee State Buccaneers (2-1) at 3:00 PM ET on November 19. Our computer prediction projects a 57-49 win for Presbyterian, who are favored by our model.
The Buccaneers' last outing on Wednesday ended in a 49-45 win against Radford.
East Tennessee State vs. Presbyterian Game Info
- When: Sunday, November 19, 2023 at 3:00 PM ET
- Where: Templeton Physical Education Center in Clinton, South Carolina
East Tennessee State vs. Presbyterian Score Prediction
- Prediction: Presbyterian 57, East Tennessee State 49
Other SoCon Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
East Tennessee State Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Buccaneers outscored opponents by 8.7 points per game last season (scoring 64.4 points per game to rank 194th in college basketball while giving up 55.7 per contest to rank 17th in college basketball) and had a +303 scoring differential overall.
- In SoCon action, East Tennessee State averaged 2 more points (66.4) than overall (64.4) in 2022-23.
- In 2022-23, the Buccaneers scored 1.4 more points per game at home (65.4) than on the road (64.0).
- East Tennessee State allowed fewer points at home (50.2 per game) than away (61.6) last season.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.