Tennessee Tech vs. Chattanooga Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 19
Sunday's contest features the Chattanooga Mocs (3-0) and the Tennessee Tech Golden Eagles (1-3) squaring off at McKenzie Arena in what should be a one-sided matchup, with a projected 84-60 victory for heavily favored Chattanooga according to our computer prediction. Game time is at 2:00 PM ET on November 19.
Based on our computer prediction, Chattanooga should cover the spread, which is currently listed at 13.5. The two sides are projected to come in below the 148.5 total.
Tennessee Tech vs. Chattanooga Game Info & Odds
- Date: Sunday, November 19, 2023
- Time: 2:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Chattanooga, Tennessee
- Venue: McKenzie Arena
- Line: Chattanooga -13.5
- Point Total: 148.5
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Tennessee Tech vs. Chattanooga Score Prediction
- Prediction: Chattanooga 84, Tennessee Tech 60
Spread & Total Prediction for Tennessee Tech vs. Chattanooga
- Pick ATS: Chattanooga (-13.5)
- Pick OU: Under (148.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Tennessee Tech Performance Insights
- Tennessee Tech ranked 129th in the nation last season with 73.7 points per game. At the other end, it ranked 274th with 73.4 points allowed per game.
- The Golden Eagles ranked 25th-worst in college basketball with 34.1 rebounds allowed per contest. Meanwhile, they grabbed 31.9 rebounds per game (171st-ranked in college basketball).
- Tennessee Tech ranked 81st in the country with 14.4 dimes per contest.
- The Golden Eagles committed 11.9 turnovers per game (189th-ranked in college basketball) this season, while forcing 12.6 turnovers per contest (121st-ranked).
- The Golden Eagles were top-25 last year in three-point shooting, 25th-best in college basketball with 9.2 treys per game. Meanwhile, they ranked 62nd with a 36.4% shooting percentage from three-point land.
- Last year Tennessee Tech ceded 7.9 three-pointers per game (263rd-ranked in college basketball) and allowed opponents to shoot 32.8% (112th-ranked) from beyond the arc.
- Of the shots attempted by Tennessee Tech last year, 57.9% of them were two-pointers (64.9% of the team's made baskets) and 42.1% were three-pointers (35.1%).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.