Tennessee vs. Troy Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 19
Sunday's contest between the Tennessee Volunteers (2-1) and the Troy Trojans (0-2) at Thompson-Boling Arena has a good chance to be a one-sided matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 88-66 and heavily favors Tennessee to come out on top. Tipoff is at 2:00 PM ET on November 19.
Last time out, the Volunteers won on Monday 84-74 over Memphis.
Tennessee vs. Troy Game Info
- When: Sunday, November 19, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET
- Where: Thompson-Boling Arena in Knoxville, Tennessee
- How to Watch on TV: SEC Network +
Tennessee vs. Troy Score Prediction
- Prediction: Tennessee 88, Troy 66
Other SEC Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Tennessee Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Volunteers outscored opponents by 11.2 points per game last season, with a +412 scoring differential overall. They put up 77.1 points per game (19th in college basketball) and allowed 65.9 per contest (222nd in college basketball).
- In conference contests, Tennessee averaged fewer points per game (76.5) than its season average (77.1).
- The Volunteers posted 79.4 points per game last year in home games, which was three more points than they averaged in road games (76.4).
- Defensively Tennessee played better at home last season, ceding 61.7 points per game, compared to 71.4 when playing on the road.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.