Memphis vs. Middle Tennessee Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 20
Monday's game that pits the Middle Tennessee Raiders (3-2) against the Memphis Tigers (2-3) at Imperial Arena has a projected final score of 69-61 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of Middle Tennessee, who is favored in this matchup by our model. Game time is at 5:00 PM ET on November 20.
The Tigers' most recent game on Sunday ended in a 52-43 win over Howard.
Memphis vs. Middle Tennessee Game Info
- When: Monday, November 20, 2023 at 5:00 PM ET
- Where: Imperial Arena in Nassau, Bahamas
Memphis vs. Middle Tennessee Score Prediction
- Prediction: Middle Tennessee 69, Memphis 61
Other AAC Predictions
Memphis Schedule Analysis
- The Tigers have two losses against Quadrant 1 opponents, tied for the fifth-most in the country.
- When facing Quadrant 2 teams, Memphis is 0-1 (.000%) -- tied for the 18th-most losses.
- Memphis has two wins versus Quadrant 3 opponents, tied for the 44th-most in the country.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
- Alasia Smith: 8.4 PTS, 2 STL, 45.9 FG%
- Kai Carter: 12.6 PTS, 39.1 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (3-for-11)
- Madison Griggs: 14.2 PTS, 1.4 STL, 38.1 FG%, 43.2 3PT% (16-for-37)
- Shelbee Brown: 2 PTS, 2.2 STL, 15.8 FG%
- Ki'ari Cain: 6.6 PTS, 41.4 FG%, 46.7 3PT% (7-for-15)
Memphis Performance Insights
- The Tigers put up 67 points per game (194th in college basketball) while giving up 67 per contest (227th in college basketball). They have a 0 scoring differential.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.