Tennessee vs. Purdue: Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits - November 21
A pair of streaking teams meet when the No. 2 Purdue Boilermakers (4-0) visit the No. 7 Tennessee Volunteers (4-0) on Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET. The Boilermakers are 3.5-point favorites and put their four-game win streak on the line against the Volunteers, who have won four straight. The matchup's over/under is set at 134.5.
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Tennessee vs. Purdue Odds & Info
- Date: Tuesday, November 21, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN
- Where: Honolulu, Hawaii
- Venue: SimpliFi Arena at Stan Sheriff Center
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Volunteers Betting Records & Stats
- Tennessee combined with its opponent to score more than 134.5 points in eight of 34 games last season.
- The Volunteers had a 128.6-point average over/under in their outings last year, 5.9 fewer points than this game's total.
- Against the spread, the Volunteers were 17-17-0 last season.
- Tennessee was underdogs three times last season and won once.
- The Volunteers entered four games last season as the underdog by +140 or more and won each of those games.
- The oddsmakers' moneyline implies a 41.7% chance of a victory for the Volunteers.
Tennessee vs. Purdue Over/Under Stats
|2022-23 Games Over 134.5||2022-23 % of Games Over 134.5||2022-23 Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Additional Tennessee Insights & Trends
- The Volunteers scored an average of 70.8 points per game last year, 8.1 more points than the 62.7 the Boilermakers gave up to opponents.
- Tennessee went 15-9 against the spread and 20-6 overall when it scored more than 62.7 points last season.
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Tennessee vs. Purdue Betting Splits
|2022-23 ATS Record||2022-23 ATS Record Against 3.5+ Point Spread||2022-23 Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Tennessee vs. Purdue Home/Away Splits (Last Season)
|6-8-0||Home ATS Record||10-5-0|
|4-7-0||Away ATS Record||3-6-0|
|76.3||Points Scored Per Game (Home)||76.7|
|67.3||Points Scored Per Game (Away)||67.1|
|7-7-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||6-9-0|
|5-6-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)||5-4-0|
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.