UT Martin vs. North Alabama Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 21
Tuesday's contest between the UT Martin Skyhawks (0-4) and the North Alabama Lions (1-3) at Flowers Hall has a projected final score of 68-61 based on our computer prediction, with UT Martin coming out on top. Game time is at 7:00 PM ET on November 21.
The Skyhawks' last contest was a 55-38 loss to South Dakota State on Saturday.
UT Martin vs. North Alabama Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Flowers Hall in Florence, Alabama
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
UT Martin vs. North Alabama Score Prediction
- Prediction: UT Martin 68, North Alabama 61
Other OVC Predictions
- Lindenwood (MO) vs Northern Illinois
- Ohio vs Morehead State
- Southeast Missouri State vs Missouri State
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
UT Martin Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Skyhawks averaged 64.2 points per game last season (198th in college basketball) while allowing 64.3 per contest (181st in college basketball). They had a -2 scoring differential overall.
- UT Martin scored more in conference play (64.4 points per game) than overall (64.2).
- At home, the Skyhawks put up 66.4 points per game last season, 4.0 more than they averaged away (62.4).
- UT Martin allowed fewer points at home (63.9 per game) than away (64.3) last season.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.