Austin Peay vs. Cleveland State Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 22
Wednesday's game that pits the Cleveland State Vikings (2-1) against the Austin Peay Governors (1-3) at Wolstein Center is expected to be a competitive matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 68-67 in favor of Cleveland State. Game time is at 4:00 PM ET on November 22.
The Governors' last outing was a 53-47 loss to Butler on Saturday.
Austin Peay vs. Cleveland State Game Info
- When: Wednesday, November 22, 2023 at 4:00 PM ET
- Where: Wolstein Center in Cleveland, Ohio
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Austin Peay vs. Cleveland State Score Prediction
- Prediction: Cleveland State 68, Austin Peay 67
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Austin Peay Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Governors' +93 scoring differential last season (outscoring opponents by 3.2 points per game) was a result of scoring 59.5 points per game (289th in college basketball) while allowing 56.3 per outing (20th in college basketball).
- In ASUN games, Austin Peay averaged 2.4 more points (61.9) than overall (59.5) in 2022-23.
- At home, the Governors averaged 62.8 points per game last season. Away, they averaged 58.5.
- Austin Peay allowed fewer points at home (52.8 per game) than away (59.2) last season.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.