UT Martin vs. North Alabama Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 22
Wednesday's contest that pits the UT Martin Skyhawks (3-2) against the North Alabama Lions (3-1) at Skyhawk Arena should be a tight matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 72-70 in favor of UT Martin. Tipoff is at 3:00 PM ET on November 22.
Based on our computer prediction, the UT Martin versus North Alabama game has a predicted spread that matches the actual spread (2.5). The two teams are projected to fall short of the 153.5 over/under.
UT Martin vs. North Alabama Game Info & Odds
- Date: Wednesday, November 22, 2023
- Time: 3:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Martin, Tennessee
- Venue: Skyhawk Arena
- Line: UT Martin -2.5
- Point Total: 153.5
- Moneyline (To Win): UT Martin -145, North Alabama +120
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
UT Martin vs. North Alabama Score Prediction
- Prediction: UT Martin 72, North Alabama 70
Spread & Total Prediction for UT Martin vs. North Alabama
- Pick ATS: Pick Em
- Pick OU: Under (153.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
UT Martin Performance Insights
- The Skyhawks outscore opponents by 3.2 points per game (scoring 80.6 points per game to rank 90th in college basketball while allowing 77.4 per outing to rank 302nd in college basketball) and have a +16 scoring differential overall.
- The 40.8 rebounds per game UT Martin averages rank 25th in the nation, and are 2.6 more than the 38.2 its opponents record per outing.
- UT Martin hits 7.4 three-pointers per game (181st in college basketball) while shooting 29.4% from beyond the arc (278th in college basketball). It is making 1.2 fewer threes per outing than its opponents, who drain 8.6 per game while shooting 31.4%.
- The Skyhawks rank 260th in college basketball with 88.9 points scored per 100 possessions, and 136th in college basketball defensively with 85.4 points conceded per 100 possessions.
- UT Martin has committed 1.2 more turnovers per game than its opponents, averaging 13.2 (255th in college basketball play) while forcing 12 (202nd in college basketball).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.