Titans Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
The Tennessee Titans have +50000 odds to win the Super Bowl as of November 30.
Watch the Titans this season on Fubo!
Titans Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the AFC South: +15000
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +50000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Titans to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Titans in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Titans Super Bowl Odds Insights
- In terms of their odds to win the Super Bowl (+50000), the Titans are 25th in the league. They are the same according to the computer rankings.
- Sportsbooks have moved the Titans' Super Bowl odds down from +10000 at the start of the season to +50000. Among all teams in the NFL, that is the eighth-biggest change.
- Based on their moneyline odds, the Titans have a 0.2% chance of winning the Super Bowl.
Tennessee Betting Insights
- Tennessee has beaten the spread five times in 11 games.
- This season, three of the Titans' 11 games have gone over the point total.
- The Titans have been the moneyline favorite just two other times this season, and they split the two games.
- Tennessee has won three of the nine games it has played as an underdog this season.
- The Titans rank fifth-worst in total offense (284 yards per game), but they've played a little better on defense, ranking 17th with 335.4 yards allowed per game.
- The Titans are totaling 16.8 points per game offensively this season (26th in NFL), and they are allowing 20.4 points per game (10th) on the other side of the ball.
Titans Impact Players
- On the ground, Derrick Henry has six TDs and has gained 739 yards (67.2 per game).
- In the passing game, Henry has zero touchdowns, with 21 catches for 167 yards.
- DeAndre Hopkins has 45 receptions for 699 yards (63.5 per game) and four TDs in 11 games.
- In five games, Will Levis has passed for 1,042 yards (208.4 per game), with six TDs and two INTs, completing 59.9%.
- Ryan Tannehill has thrown for 1,128 yards (188.0 per game), completing 62.0%, with two touchdowns and six interceptions in six games.
- Azeez Al-Shaair has been causing chaos on defense, recording 102 tackles, 4.0 TFL, one sack, and four passes defended for the Titans.
Bet on Titans to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Titans Player Futures
2023-24 Titans NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||@ Saints||L 16-15||+8000|
|2||September 17||Chargers||W 27-24||+12500|
|3||September 24||@ Browns||L 27-3||+6600|
|4||October 1||Bengals||W 27-3||+30000|
|5||October 8||@ Colts||L 23-16||+12500|
|6||October 15||Ravens||L 24-16||+750|
|8||October 29||Falcons||W 28-23||+10000|
|9||November 2||@ Steelers||L 20-16||+6600|
|10||November 12||@ Buccaneers||L 20-6||+25000|
|11||November 19||@ Jaguars||L 34-14||+1600|
|12||November 26||Panthers||W 17-10||+150000|
|14||December 11||@ Dolphins||-||+800|
|17||December 31||@ Texans||-||+6600|
Odds are current as of November 30 at 7:12 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.