Titans Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
At +50000 as of December 3, the Tennessee Titans aren't among the favorites to win the Super Bowl this season.
Watch the Titans this season on Fubo!
Titans Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the AFC South: +12500
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +50000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Titans to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Titans in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Titans Super Bowl Odds Insights
- In terms of their odds to win the Super Bowl (+50000), the Titans are 25th in the league. They are the same according to the computer rankings.
- The Titans' Super Bowl odds have fallen from +10000 at the beginning of the season to +50000, the eighth-biggest change among all teams.
- The implied probability of the Titans winning the Super Bowl, based on their +50000 moneyline odds, is 0.2%.
Tennessee Betting Insights
- Tennessee has covered the spread five times in 11 games.
- The Titans have seen three of its 11 games hit the over.
- The Titans have been listed as the moneyline favorite just two other times this season, and they split the two games.
- Tennessee has entered the game as an underdog nine times this season and won three of those games.
- The Titans rank fifth-worst in total offense (284 yards per game), but they've been slightly better on defense, ranking 17th with 335.4 yards allowed per contest.
- The Titans are averaging 16.8 points per game on offense (26th in NFL), and they rank 10th on defense with 20.4 points allowed per game.
Titans Impact Players
- On the ground, Derrick Henry has six TDs and has gained 739 yards (67.2 per game).
- In the passing game, Henry has zero touchdowns, with 21 receptions for 167 yards.
- DeAndre Hopkins has 45 catches for 699 yards (63.5 per game) and four TDs in 11 games.
- In five games, Will Levis has thrown for 1,042 yards (208.4 per game), with six TDs and two INTs, completing 59.9%.
- Ryan Tannehill has passed for 1,128 yards (188.0 per game), completing 62.0%, with two touchdowns and six interceptions in six games.
- In 11 games for the Titans, Azeez Al-Shaair has recorded 1.0 sack and 4.0 TFL and 102 tackles.
Bet on Titans to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Titans Player Futures
2023-24 Titans NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||@ Saints||L 16-15||+8000|
|2||September 17||Chargers||W 27-24||+12500|
|3||September 24||@ Browns||L 27-3||+6600|
|4||October 1||Bengals||W 27-3||+30000|
|5||October 8||@ Colts||L 23-16||+12500|
|6||October 15||Ravens||L 24-16||+750|
|8||October 29||Falcons||W 28-23||+10000|
|9||November 2||@ Steelers||L 20-16||+6600|
|10||November 12||@ Buccaneers||L 20-6||+25000|
|11||November 19||@ Jaguars||L 34-14||+1600|
|12||November 26||Panthers||W 17-10||+150000|
|14||December 11||@ Dolphins||-||+800|
|17||December 31||@ Texans||-||+6600|
Odds are current as of December 3 at 11:12 AM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.