Tennessee Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
The Tennessee Volunteers (4-3) are contenders to win the national championship at the conclusion of the 2023-24 college basketball season, as sportsbooks have listed them at +2000 on the moneyline, the ninth-best odds among all college basketball squads.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Starting at 6:30 PM ET on Tuesday, December 5, the Volunteers host the George Mason Patriots. There are no odds set yet for this matchup.
Tennessee NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+2000||9th||Bet $100 to win $2000|
|Preseason||+3000||11th||Bet $100 to win $3000|
Sign up at BetMGM today to place futures bets on college basketball!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Tennessee Team Stats
- Tennessee's +65 scoring differential (outscoring opponents by 9.3 points per game) is a result of scoring 76.3 points per game (164th in college basketball) while giving up 67.0 per contest (106th in college basketball).
- The Volunteers are unbeaten at home (2-0) and 1-1 on the road, while going 1-2 in neutral-site games this year.
- Tennessee is a perfect 4-0 as favorites and winless at 0-3 as the underdog.
- Tennessee has taken care of business when playing as the favorites this season, putting up a 1-0 record when favored by three points or fewer, and going 3-0 when favored by 3.5 points or more.
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Tennessee and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Tennessee Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 1-3 | Q2 Record: 1-0 | Q3 Record: 0-0 | Q4 Record: 2-0
- Tennessee has one Quadrant 1 win, tied for the 10th-most in the country. But it also has three Quadrant 1 losses, tied for the sixth-most.
- Tennessee has one win over Quadrant 2 teams, tied for the 17th-most in Division 1.
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Best Tennessee Players
- Dalton Knecht leads the Volunteers scoring 20.3 points per game.
- Zakai Zeigler leads Tennessee with 3.6 assists per game and Jonas Aidoo paces the squad with 7.0 rebounds per outing.
- Knecht is the top three-point shooter for the Volunteers, hitting 2.1 per contest.
- Tennessee's blocks leader is Aidoo, who averages 1.9 per game. Josiah-Jordan James leads the team by averaging 1.7 steals a contest.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.