National Sandwich Month, here's a simple dish for your family.
Chef Angela from Your Next Great Dish and she will talk about how August is National Sandwich Month.
Tarragon Chicken Salad Sandwich
* 1 can (28 oz) Keystone Chicken, diced
* 1/4 cup dried cranberries, finely chopped
* 1 stalk celery, finely chopped
* 2 Tbsp. mustard
* 1/4 cup mayonnaise
* 1 or 2 tsp. dried tarragon (or use 1 or 2 Tbsp. fresh chopped tarragon)
* 1/4 cup onions, diced
* 1 tsp. lemon juice
* Bread or croissants
1. Mix all of the wet ingredients
2. Add to mixed dry ingredients
3. Adjust seasoning to taste.
4. Serve with sliced tomatoes and lettuce for sandwich toppings.
Transfer from Michigan hoping to be eligible this fall.
Showers will mostly be in the Smokies and southern Valley today, but rain is back and widespread Monday and Tuesday.
Cheerleaders vs. Dance Team
Check out the video for all the highlights, our mic'd up segment and a preview of the WVLT Top 8 Poll which will be released on Sunday