National Sandwich Month, here's a simple dish for your family.
Chef Angela from Your Next Great Dish and she will talk about how August is National Sandwich Month.
Tarragon Chicken Salad Sandwich
* 1 can (28 oz) Keystone Chicken, diced
* 1/4 cup dried cranberries, finely chopped
* 1 stalk celery, finely chopped
* 2 Tbsp. mustard
* 1/4 cup mayonnaise
* 1 or 2 tsp. dried tarragon (or use 1 or 2 Tbsp. fresh chopped tarragon)
* 1/4 cup onions, diced
* 1 tsp. lemon juice
* Bread or croissants
1. Mix all of the wet ingredients
2. Add to mixed dry ingredients
3. Adjust seasoning to taste.
4. Serve with sliced tomatoes and lettuce for sandwich toppings.
One more dry day, before clouds and rain move in. We're still seeing a chance for snow snowfall in our area Friday into Saturday morning.
These ideas you can do right from the comfort of your home.
Harriman neighborhood lights up the season
The marching band will perform at the Peach Bowl in Atlanta, Dec. 29.