National Sandwich Month, here's a simple dish for your family.
Chef Angela from Your Next Great Dish and she will talk about how August is National Sandwich Month.
Tarragon Chicken Salad Sandwich
* 1 can (28 oz) Keystone Chicken, diced
* 1/4 cup dried cranberries, finely chopped
* 1 stalk celery, finely chopped
* 2 Tbsp. mustard
* 1/4 cup mayonnaise
* 1 or 2 tsp. dried tarragon (or use 1 or 2 Tbsp. fresh chopped tarragon)
* 1/4 cup onions, diced
* 1 tsp. lemon juice
* Bread or croissants
1. Mix all of the wet ingredients
2. Add to mixed dry ingredients
3. Adjust seasoning to taste.
4. Serve with sliced tomatoes and lettuce for sandwich toppings.
While one or two spotty storms are still possible this afternoon, another greater chance for storms arrives both tomorrow morning and afternoon.
Dave Ramsey offers advice on how to save during the summer months.
We have two more soggy days for you, but then its slightly quieter on Friday, the first day of summer!
Expect widespread small and weaker showers for the morning drive.
Pregnant woman, toddler killed in intentional crash, police say