Sat Aug 04 20:09:56 PDT 2018
National Sandwich Month, here's a simple dish for your family.
Chef Angela from Your Next Great Dish and she will talk about how August is National Sandwich Month.
Tarragon Chicken Salad Sandwich
* 1 can (28 oz) Keystone Chicken, diced
* 1/4 cup dried cranberries, finely chopped
* 1 stalk celery, finely chopped
* 2 Tbsp. mustard
* 1/4 cup mayonnaise
* 1 or 2 tsp. dried tarragon (or use 1 or 2 Tbsp. fresh chopped tarragon)
* 1/4 cup onions, diced
* 1 tsp. lemon juice
* Bread or croissants
1. Mix all of the wet ingredients
2. Add to mixed dry ingredients
3. Adjust seasoning to taste.
4. Serve with sliced tomatoes and lettuce for sandwich toppings.
Governor Lee issued executive order 22 amid the COVID-19 outbreak.
Mayor Indya Kincannon gave a safer at home order in Knoxville.
WVLT Sports Director Rick Russo is teaching you how to DIY home projects.